Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Jan 2019
Many people have had company over to their house these past couple of weeks. The more people in your home, the more likely you are to have mishaps on your carpet. This is especially if you have little kids that can’t seem to stop moving. This isn’t the only mishap that could happen. With so many people over at the house the animals might act up as well. If they have had any accidents in the house or you have had some spills that you can’t get out, then call us today. Before you call us though, we want to help you to try and get the stains out yourself.
The most common stain when company comes into town is that of wine or a cocktail. Red looks terrible on any carpet. Here are some natural solutions to getting wine out of your carpet. There are various options when it comes to cleaning wine out of carpet. The method that you will want to use will depend on is if the stain is still wet or if it is now dry. You will have an easier time getting it out of your carpet if the stain is still wet. If your stain is now dry, then you will want to try a method that rewets the stain. A good method to use is vinegar and dish soap. Use this type of solution to rewet the stain and then take a dry rag to transfer out of the carpet.
If your beloved animal decided to have a hay day on your carpet while your company was in town then you’re probably going to be looking at more than just getting stains out of it. Cats and dogs alike love to dig at your carpet, causing tears and bald spots. When this happens, you will need more than just some cleaner. Carpet patching is in order when things have gone that far. This is one of Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair’s specialty.
Whether it is a stain you can’t get out or tears in your carpet, we are here to help your carpet look like new again! Carpet repair, carpet stretching, and carpet patching is what we do best here at Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair. We can handle any problems that you may have and bring your carpet back to life. Call us today for an estimate over the phone and to get scheduled!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 1-2-2019
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Where does the carpet from a patch come from?
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?
- Should clean my carpet before the stretch?