It’s that time of year again! Home buying season is upon us. This means that many homeowners are getting their homes ready to sell. This means that there are going to be costs in order to get your home ready. Among the many repairs and deep cleaning that is done to get a home ready that is about to be put on the market is the carpet throughout the home. Over the years, accidents are bound to happen whether your beloved pet has torn up a part of the carpet or you’ve spilled a little bleach on it trying to clean everything in your home, this calls for repairs to be done. Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair has the best solutions for your home here in the Aurora area.
Tears and stains on your carpet call for a carpet patch in your home. Basically, this means that we make it look like nothing ever happened to your carpet. Using a remnant piece, we cut out the damaged carpet and replace it with the remnant and make it look seamless. However, the trouble is that not everyone has an extra piece of carpet laying around their home. When this is the case there is still a work around when it comes to making sure that your carpet looks perfect. We cut out a piece of carpet from your closet and then patch the spot where the damage is. Afterwards we then patch the spot in the closet using a piece of carpet you have picked out and bought that matches it closest to the carpet you currently have.
You might have been able to live with the ripples in your carpet, but it won’t be a top seller when you put it on the market. It would therefore be advantageous to get your carpets stretched before any pictures or showings are done. We care about your carpet and ultimately the people who live on it. That is why we use a wall to wall power stretcher. This ensures that the carpet will get a tight pristine stretch that will remain tacked down. We are so sure about the work that we do that we also provide a 5-year warranty with the work that we do.
Getting your home ready to sell can be difficult. With our help though, we can make your home look like your carpet is in great condition. Call us today to have a carpet patch done or a carpet stretching done. You can also fill out our online request form and we will give you a call to set up a time to get your project done!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-15-2019
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Where does the carpet from a patch come from?
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?
- Should clean my carpet before the stretch?