Carpet is one of those things that you take for granted until you don’t have it anymore. While different forms of flooring like wood and tile look beautiful in the home, nothing can really replace what carpet does by way of look and feel. However, it can be expensive to have carpet replaced. With this in mind, you may wonder what the best way to maintain it is. Nip Tuck Carpet Repair wants to go through some basic steps that you can take on a weekly and yearly basis to keep your carpet looking beautiful.
Vacuuming is essential when it comes to making sure that your carpet is clean. If you don’t do this regularly then you allow dirt and dust to get down into the fibers of your carpet. That doesn’t sound like that big of a deal but when you think about years of dust and dirt in your fiber calling the names of bugs, mites, and beetles, you might have second thoughts. Bugs like to eat on dust and dead skin cells so if you don’t want them then don’t give them a buffet to feast on.
Vacuum your carpet at the very least once a week. This will help to ensure that your carpet isn’t just clean but also prevents stains. What do we mean? Liquids love to grab onto the dust and dirt which makes it difficult to clean that stain up and out of your carpet. That means with just vacuuming you are doing your carpet a huge favor.
There are a number of different ways that you are able to go about cleaning your carpet. To save on money, you might be inclined to do it yourself. If you have pets, then you might want to invest in your own carpet cleaner in order to make sure that your carpet stays healthy and clean. Is this the best option for your carpet though?
In short, having your carpet professionally cleaned is always the best possible option. They know carpet front to back. Many carpet cleaners will have, not just the treatments that are needed in order to clean carpet, but they have the best tools in the business. There are different types of carpet cleaning like shampooing and hot water extracting. You can’t just do any type of cleaning on carpet. Take note too that professional carpet cleaners are able to not just do treatments but pre-treatments, deodorization, spot treatment, traffic lane cleaner, and more. It's obvious that you’ll definitely be getting your money's worth with a professional carpet cleaner. Getting it done once a year will help to extend the life of your carpet by years.
If you want your carpet to last for years to come, then make sure that you do these simple things for it. Granted there may be other things that happen with your carpet like wrinkles, tears, and permanent stains. That doesn’t mean that you have to give up on your carpet. Nip Tuck Carpet Repair offers services that take care of those mishaps and makes it look like they never even happened. Give us a call for a free estimate!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 6-7-2020
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?