Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Nov 2016
Have you had a puppy in training? Do you have an occasional pet that acts out? When pets cause damage to the carpet in your house, Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair is here to help you. We repair the carpet that has been clawed near doorways, carpet that has had puppy accidents, chewed carpet on the corner of a carpeted stair, or any other pet damage done to carpet. If you have carpet damage from a pet, Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair is the one who cares. We have repaired hundreds of pet related carpet problems and are a company you can trust to fix the damage right the first time.
What About Clawed or Chewed Carpet?
One of the most common carpet problems Nip & Tuck Carpet Repairs sees is when a pet is confined to one room while the owner is out of the house for part of the day. The pet will claw at the carpet near the doorway. This can cause fraying and/or wearing of the carpet in the doorway and cause a noticeable bald spot. Using the latest technology called Kool Glide, we replace the worn carpet area with a piece of carpet that matches the rest of your existing carpet. We want to make sure your carpet looks as good as new.
What About Urine Soiled Carpet?
Any homeowner that has a new pet or an old pet knows that peeing on the carpet can be an issue. Whether it’s a new puppy in training to go outside for its business or an old dog or cat that has a problem holding their bladder anymore, accidents happen. When those accidents happen on the carpet many times the urine has been absorbed through the carpet and saturated the pad underneath. This especially happens when the pet goes to the same spot each time. Pets are creatures of habit. Our technicians at Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair can replace the bad pad before finishing the carpet patch. This is important because a new pad underneath the carpet will help do two things: 1) take away the bad musty urine smell and 2) take away the bad sanitary conditions underneath your carpet.
Call Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair today at (303) 669-3921 to receive a free quote! For a quick and easy quote over the phone please have ready the approximate size of the pet damage on your carpet and in just a few short minutes your quote range will be ready!
By Nip Tuck 11-7-2016
- How to Get Rid of Fleas in Carpet in 5 Easy Steps?
- Remedies for Wine Stains
- Household Items that Double as Carpet Cleaners
- How to Remove Carpet?
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?