Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Dec 2019
As per usual in Colorado, winter has come in while fall is supposed to be here. If you were in one of the areas that got 14 inches of snow, then you’re feeling the effects. Snow means that there is going to be ice melt out to ensure your safety as you go about your day. This ice melt inevitably will get tracked into your home and can damage your carpet. This can be greatly distressing. Even if ice melt doesn’t get dragged into your home, the amount of snow that tends to come in can do just as much damage. How can you avoid this type of damage? As your professionals inCarpet Repair, Nip Tuck Carpet Repair wants to help you make sure that your carpet is healthy, so here are some of the best solutions:
When it comes to ice melt there are several different solutions to make sure that these chemicals don’t get on your carpet. Typically, you can tell that this chemical has gotten on your carpet by the white markings that show up. There are certain cleaners that can be used to target the ice melt specifically in order to ensure it doesn’t permanently damage your carpet. However, you must be quick about making sure to clean these areas.
Snow can be dragged into the home very easily. You might not think that it can do much damage to your carpet but unfortunately it can. Too much moisture can cause mold to grow underneath. It can become a toxic hazard in your home without ever realizing it. This means that there needs to be some preventative measures taken.
The best preventative measures that you can take when it comes to ice melt and snow is simple, leave your shoes at the door. Get a rubber mat that can hold a reasonable number of shoes and make it a house rule that they must come off first before you can go any further. This is the best way to make sure that mold or stains won’t show up.
If you do have any stains or suspected mold in your carpet and padding then don’t worry, Nip Tuck Carpet Repair can help! We can remove the section of your carpet and padding if needed and replace it with a patch. This will allow your carpet to look just as beautiful as it was before. We are so good at what we do you won’t even be able to tell where the seams are. Give us a call today if you would like more information or to get a quote!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-3-2019
- How to Keep Carpets Clean During the Winter?
- Repairing Your Carpet May Help You Get Your Apartment Deposit Back
- Carpet for Every Area of Your Home
- How to Get Rid of Fleas in Carpet in 5 Easy Steps?
- Remedies for Wine Stains
- Household Items that Double as Carpet Cleaners
- How to Remove Carpet?
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?