Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Oct 2020
When it comes to putting your home on the market there are a lot of things that you will want to consider. Among the ones on the top of the list is your carpet. If you have a realtor helping you sell your home, they have probably talked to you about it already. Here at Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair we want to help you make the best decision for your home, help you save the money you can, and add the most home value you can to it. You will have three options when it comes to your carpet: carpet repair, carpet cleaning, and carpet replacement. We will break down when each is most appropriate to choose.
Nip and Tuck specializes in carpet patching and stretching or otherwise known as carpet repairs. This type of service you would want to use if you have had new carpet installed within the last couple years and it is now starting to wrinkle. You would also want to use us if your carpet got torn up by an animal or has some other stain on it. There is no reason to fork out more money than needed when your carpet is still like new. We are here to make it look like those accidents never happened.
If your carpet is still 5 years old or younger and you have taken good care of it then you can probably easily get away with doing any needed carpet repairs and having it cleaned. We recommend that you have it professionally cleaned. You might want to try and save money by doing it yourself but trust us on this one, nothing compares to a professional cleaning. They can make your carpets look brand new again. Many of them offer pet treatment and hypoallergenic cleaning as well.
The life expectancy on most carpet is 10 years. If your carpet is starting to get up there in age, then it might just be best to have it replaced. This can cost a lot of money but will be a high selling point for your home and add to its home value. Its best if you do this before there is an offer down so that you do not have to deal with the hassle of giving the buyer options and having to wait for them to pick. Ask your realtor what many people have liked as well as what would look good with the style of your home.
This is just a small crash course in how to make a good decision about the carpet in your home that you are about to sell. If you need our repair services, then do not hesitate to call us today! We would be happy to give you a quick estimate over the phone and schedule your project today!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 10-8-2020
- How to Remove Carpet?
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?