Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Mar 2018
If you’ve ever moved the furniture in your living room that has been sitting in the same place for the last 10 years, you’ll probably find a huge color difference. Years of foot traffic and the pets roaming around make for the discoloration of your carpet. When you see this the first thing you might think of is getting your carpets clean but then you suddenly think about the wrinkles in your carpet in the other room and the tear in the bedroom from the dog. Now you’re thinking that it might just be better to replace your carpet. This is certainly an option but then you start to do some research on how much its going to cost and now you’re probably second guessing the idea. Nip Tuck understands that the cost of new carpet and the budget that everyone is dealing with. We provide you with reasons on why you should keep your current carpet.
The first thing to do is to clean your carpets and we don’t mean by renting one at your local Walmart store. These machines don’t clean the blatantly obvious dirty parts of the carpet enough to match your beautiful clean carpet that has been sitting underneath your couch. Hire a professional to clean them. The smaller carpet cleaning business might cost a little more, but they will often do a better job because their business relies on good reviews. Do your research to make sure that they have earned their merit. Once you see that your carpet is as clean as the first day it was installed, we are the ones to call next.
Whether you have balding, tears, urine spots, or wrinkles Nip Tuck Carpet Repair can fix them. This is our specialty. Carpet repairs is what we do. Many carpet companies that clean offer it on the side but that doesn’t allow them to perfect the skill of carpet repair. We have perfected our skills to be able to handle even the hardest carpet repairs. With our services we preform carpet patching, stretching, and pad replacement. Basically, what that means is, that tear the dog caused is an easy fix. Oh, and those wrinkles in the carpet that formed from dragging furniture across the room is a breeze to get rid of. You might even have a stain that didn’t come out when the carpet cleaning guys came but that’s no problem for us either.
Carpet is in most homes today. There is a lot of added benefit to carpet being your home. One of the many benefits is the fact that it also acts as an insulator in your home. This means that you won’t experience as much heat loss as you do when you have tile or wood flooring in your home. So, this helps to reduce your heating costs. Additionally, carpet acts as a sound barrier. It can absorb sounds better than other flooring types. This can help to bring about better concentration and a quiet home when you have a lot of little ones or even teenagers at home.
There are many more benefits to having carpet in your home. Looking at your carpet now you might be thinking that it has reached its life expectancy but there is a lot that can be done at the fraction of a cost. A little carpet cleaning and some repairs and it will look as good as the day you installed it. Call us today for a free home estimate!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-20-2018
- How to Get Rid of Fleas in Carpet in 5 Easy Steps?
- Remedies for Wine Stains
- Household Items that Double as Carpet Cleaners
- How to Remove Carpet?
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?