The carpet in your home, like anything else, needs to be maintained in order to keep it looking beautiful and healthy. Being flooring, it gets a lot of traffic and can be difficult to keep it looking as beautiful as it was when you first moved in. We want to help you understand the key to keeping your carpet healthy for many years to come. Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair has done many repairs on all types of carpets thus understanding the inner workings of how to best keep them in perfect condition. You might not realize it but how to keep it healthy begins before your carpet is even installed. What do we mean?
When it comes to your carpet, it is only as good as your padding is. This means that if there is anything that you want to splurge on you want it to be the carpet pad. Your carpet will only last if your padding does. This doesn’t mean that you want to go out and buy the thickest pad that you can find though. There is a sweet spot for the thickness of pad that you need for the specific carpet that you’re picking out. Once you find out what is the best thickness is for the carpet you have picked out, you’ll then want to research the best type of padding. There are many different types of padding. Each will have different benefits, so you’ll want to find one that is tailored to the needs of your family.
Once you get your carpet installed then you’re going to need to do some basic tasks that keep it looking beautiful. This includes vacuuming it at least twice a week. This is incredibly beneficial when spills happen, and spills will happen. Why does vacuuming help when spills happen? Dust and dirt settle in your carpet and when left there to continue to collect, a spill will latch onto that dust and dirt causing it to be more difficult to get out. So, vacuuming just twice a week can go a long way in making sure that the spills that are bound to happen will come out easier. What happens when stains won’t come out then?
Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair can remove those stains that refuse to come out. We preform services such as carpet patching, stretching, and repairs. If you’re in need of carpet repairs, then don’t hesitate to call us today or fill out our online request form. We can give you an estimate over the phone and get your carpet looking beautiful today!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 6-28-2019
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Where does the carpet from a patch come from?
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?
- Should clean my carpet before the stretch?