As we all know, Denver gets a lot of snow and most of the snow comes in spring. This leaves us with drastic weather changes that makes us feel like Colorado is a bit bipolar. That being said, when snow storms come in the spring and then leave no trace of them the following day by 4pm, you're left with wet muddy surfaces that are just waiting to be tracked into your home. Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair has seen the effects that the Colorado snow has brought upon homeowners’ carpet. The wear and tear of snow can leave many people feeling like their carpet will inevitably need to be replaced. We can help if you are feeling like your carpet is on the brink of destruction. Having repaired many homeowners carpet in the Denver Metro Area, we are capable of helping to bring your carpet back to life. Let's talk about preventative measure when snow hits.
The first line of defense to helping keep your carpet in good condition is to vacuum it regularly. Stains are more likely to appear and become harder to remove when it isn’t vacuumed regularly. This is due to the dust and dirt that settles in your carpet fiber, causing the stain to grab hold of the dirt and dust. To eliminate this the simple remedy is to vacuum your carpet regularly. We are talking at least once to twice a week.
After this you will then want to take the next step and invest in a rubber shoe tray. Make it a mandatory requirement to first wipe the snow of your shoes at the front door and then remove them. As we all know there are going to be a couple of exceptions. How many times have we forgotten something and are running late so we quickly run back in and run back out not even thinking about what we just tracked in? Needless to say, we have all done that. When that happens you’re going to want to do a spot treatment as soon as you’re able to. The longer a stain sits, it settles into your carpet, and the harder it is going to be to get it out. The spot treatment is going to depend on the type and color of your carpet. Make sure to do research before you put anything on your carpet. Generally you will be safe with warm soapy water.
Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair has seen a lot of different type of stains on carpet and we have always been able to make your carpet look like new. If you have an unruly stain then don’t hesitate to call us today! Or you can fill out an online request form. We are able to give you an estimate over the phone and get you scheduled quickly!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-28-2019
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?