Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Blog
A beautiful bathtub setup after a long day can really be a lovely way to unwind. Candles, music, bath bombs. Or lighting a few candles before guests come over can freshen up the air as well as set a relaxed mood for the evening. Most of us enjoy... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 7-1-2020
With the whole family being locked inside the house as of lately you might be trying to figure out ways to keep the commotion down while you are working from home. It is especially important if you need to keep everyone out of your working space. You might... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-6-2020
Many homeowners have their fuzzy little creatures at home with them during this difficult time. However, being cooped up at home can make your dog get a little crazy and cause some damage around the house. You might want to make sure that you have plenty for them... [read more]
By Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair 4-2-2020
The carpeting world is vast and can easily be confusing for a novice. Which considering the fact that most of us can count on one hand the number of times they have purchased new carpeting, almost all of us are novices. Depending on your budget and the things... [read more]
By NipTuck Carpet Repair 3-12-2020
Carpet seems to be an understated luxury in the home. It's only when you don’t have it in your home anymore that you figure out it was wonderful beneath your feet when it was cold outside. Or that it was the one surface you could tolerate standing on... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 2-4-2020
Do you suffer from scorched carpet, carpet dug up by pets, or stubborn carpet stains? You are not alone. The good news is that you do not have to live with these eyesores, and you do not have to spend a big chunk of money to get rid... [read more]
By Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair 1-2-2020
As per usual in Colorado, winter has come in while fall is supposed to be here. If you were in one of the areas that got 14 inches of snow, then you’re feeling the effects. Snow means that there is going to be ice melt out to ensure your... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-3-2019
Uh-oh, carpet wrinkles! Carpet wrinkles are a common problem for many people, but this is more than an unsightly nuisance. Allowing carpet to stay wrinkled over time can result in lasting damage to the carpet and is also a dangerous tripping hazard. Delamination (separation between the... [read more]
By Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair 10-18-2019
Have you noticed balding spots in your carpet? Not only is this an eyesore, but it could also be one of the first signs of an even worse problem. An even grosser problem. It could be a sign of carpet beetles. Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair... [read more]
By NipTuck Carpet Repair 9-19-2019
When it comes to carpet in your home it always has a life expectancy. When that is hit you have one of two options: either you can replace it with new carpet or replace it with another type of flooring. Regardless of which you choose you are left with... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 7-17-2019
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Where does the carpet from a patch come from?
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?
- Should clean my carpet before the stretch?