Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Blog
Obviously, for your best chance at successfully removing a stain, you should address it sooner rather than later. Ideally, right when it happens. But you do not always notice a stain right away. Maybe you have kids or a dog that did it. Even if this is the... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 6-2-2021
You enter a friend’s house and what is the first thing you do? It might be that you take off your shoes. This is good because wearing shoes on carpet tracks in mud, dirt, and dust. Even if it isn’t noticeable to the eye, this regular foot traffic... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-11-2021
“Should I get my carpets cleaned before or after the stretching?” The popular thought is, if you clean the carpets after stretching them, the cleaning will loosen the carpet back up and the wrinkles will return. This is actually a very common misconception. It is more beneficial to... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 4-8-2021
Some of the most common causes of carpet damage are burns, rips, stains, and pet damage. Rather than replacing an entire room, the answer to such problems is a patch or seam that will last and blend in perfectly. Patches are one of the most common repairs that we... [read more]
By Andrew Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-9-2021
Builders and homeowners in the past have made all sorts of interesting choices. From covering over natural wood floors with other flooring materials to putting carpet in the bathroom. Perhaps the idea of stepping out of a shower onto plush, soft carpet is appealing to you. You just... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 1-7-2021
Have you ever been walking on your carpet only to suddenly trip? If you have ever been troubled by buckled carpet, you may wonder what causes this to happen in the first place. At Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair, we remove carpet buckles on a regular basis. Because... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-25-2020
At Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair, we deal with carpet every day. For most homeowners, we know this is not the case for you. Considering the fact that it is recommended that most carpet be replaced every ten years or so, it would make sense that most do... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 11-23-2020
When it comes to putting your home on the market there are a lot of things that you will want to consider. Among the ones on the top of the list is your carpet. If you have a realtor helping you sell your home, they have probably talked... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 10-8-2020
Is your carpet damaged, whether from a spill, a pet, or a flood? Carpets don't last forever, but if yours is new or one you hope to keep for a few more years, you might be wondering whether you could fix it yourself instead of calling in a... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 9-17-2020
Did you recently notice your dog itching a little bit more than usual? Increased scratching and general irritation might be a symptom of fleas. While these tiny insects seem rather harmless, fleas can cause significant discomfort and other problems for you, your pet, and your family. Just because... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 8-6-2020
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?