Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Blog
As per usual in Colorado, winter has come in while fall is supposed to be here. If you were in one of the areas that got 14 inches of snow, then you’re feeling the effects. Snow means that there is going to be ice melt out to ensure your... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-3-2019
Uh-oh, carpet wrinkles! Carpet wrinkles are a common problem for many people, but this is more than an unsightly nuisance. Allowing carpet to stay wrinkled over time can result in lasting damage to the carpet and is also a dangerous tripping hazard. Delamination (separation between the... [read more]
By Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair 10-18-2019
Have you noticed balding spots in your carpet? Not only is this an eyesore, but it could also be one of the first signs of an even worse problem. An even grosser problem. It could be a sign of carpet beetles. Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair... [read more]
By NipTuck Carpet Repair 9-19-2019
When it comes to carpet in your home it always has a life expectancy. When that is hit you have one of two options: either you can replace it with new carpet or replace it with another type of flooring. Regardless of which you choose you are left with... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 7-17-2019
The carpet in your home, like anything else, needs to be maintained in order to keep it looking beautiful and healthy. Being flooring, it gets a lot of traffic and can be difficult to keep it looking as beautiful as it was when you first moved in. We want... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 6-28-2019
It’s that time of year again! Home buying season is upon us. This means that many homeowners are getting their homes ready to sell. This means that there are going to be costs in order to get your home ready. Among the many repairs and deep cleaning that... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-15-2019
As we all know, Denver gets a lot of snow and most of the snow comes in spring. This leaves us with drastic weather changes that makes us feel like Colorado is a bit bipolar. That being said, when snow storms come in the spring and then leave no... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-28-2019
When it comes to carpet there are number of things that you need to consider when it comes to the maintenance side of carpet. We want the best for your carpet. To keep it looking in pristine condition you will need to spend some time each week to ensure... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 2-12-2019
Many people have had company over to their house these past couple of weeks. The more people in your home, the more likely you are to have mishaps on your carpet. This is especially if you have little kids that can’t seem to stop moving. This isn’t the only... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 1-2-2019
Over the years carpet gets matted down in high foot traffic areas. This can date your carpet even though other areas in the home are in perfect condition. Nip Tuck Carpet Repair wants to help you with all your carpet repair needs. We are all about getting your carpet... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 10-17-2018
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Where does the carpet from a patch come from?
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?
- Should clean my carpet before the stretch?