Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Blog
Choosing the right color and fabric combination for new carpeting is fun and exciting. Many carpet purchasers think long and hard about the type of carpet they want, but not very much about the type of padding they would like under the carpet. Although picking out the correct... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 9-3-2021
Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair is often called in to repair carpet that is suffering as a result of improper installation. So, we know the signs of a job that’s not well done, and we want to help you know them too. They Use the Wrong Equipment The... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 8-4-2021
Carpet is a classic flooring option. For decades, comfy, plush carpet has been a constant in most family homes. But carpet has been on the scene for much longer than a few decades. It has a rich history in culture, comfort, and craft. In fact, the oldest known... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 7-2-2021
Obviously, for your best chance at successfully removing a stain, you should address it sooner rather than later. Ideally, right when it happens. But you do not always notice a stain right away. Maybe you have kids or a dog that did it. Even if this is the... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 6-2-2021
You enter a friend’s house and what is the first thing you do? It might be that you take off your shoes. This is good because wearing shoes on carpet tracks in mud, dirt, and dust. Even if it isn’t noticeable to the eye, this regular foot traffic... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-11-2021
“Should I get my carpets cleaned before or after the stretching?” The popular thought is, if you clean the carpets after stretching them, the cleaning will loosen the carpet back up and the wrinkles will return. This is actually a very common misconception. It is more beneficial to... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 4-8-2021
Some of the most common causes of carpet damage are burns, rips, stains, and pet damage. Rather than replacing an entire room, the answer to such problems is a patch or seam that will last and blend in perfectly. Patches are one of the most common repairs that we... [read more]
By Andrew Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-9-2021
Builders and homeowners in the past have made all sorts of interesting choices. From covering over natural wood floors with other flooring materials to putting carpet in the bathroom. Perhaps the idea of stepping out of a shower onto plush, soft carpet is appealing to you. You just... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 1-7-2021
Have you ever been walking on your carpet only to suddenly trip? If you have ever been troubled by buckled carpet, you may wonder what causes this to happen in the first place. At Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair, we remove carpet buckles on a regular basis. Because... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-25-2020
At Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair, we deal with carpet every day. For most homeowners, we know this is not the case for you. Considering the fact that it is recommended that most carpet be replaced every ten years or so, it would make sense that most do... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 11-23-2020
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?