Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Blog
When heavy furniture sits on top of carpet for long periods of time, it crushes the fibers where it rests. This results in divots or dents in your carpet where the furniture once was. You may have noticed this cosmetic issue if you have ever rearranged your furniture.... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 5-11-2022
Fraying carpet can be a real eyesore. When you first notice that your carpet is fraying, acting immediately is important to prevent spreading. But what action needs to be taken? What can mend fraying carpet and stop balding in its tracks? Glue Can Help Frayed carpet can be... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 4-1-2022
Our team at Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair is called in to fix and repair many carpeting issues. We handle all problems, from frayed carpets to buckling seams. Many cases come to the surface mainly due to poor installation. Possessing the ability to demand quality service is caused... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 3-4-2022
If you have noticed ripples and buckles in your carpet, you have likely researched solutions. Is a complete carpet replacement the only answer? Absolutely not! Carpet repair in the form of stretching is another option you can take, and it is a lot cheaper of a solution than... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 2-4-2022
Few things can enhance a home’s ambiance and décor more easily than carpet. It provides a soft texture across the floor that absorbs sounds and cushions your feet as you walk. Unfortunately, carpet can get stained and worn. When this happens, the carpet becomes a detriment to home... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 1-5-2022
Carpeting can add a lot to your home. It can add comfort and warmth. But it can be hard to enjoy those benefits if your carpet has developed a musty smell. This musty smell is usually the result of mold. Mold is obviously something that no one wants... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 12-1-2021
If your carpet has suffered a burn or has something like candle wax embedded into it, you have likely googled ways to remove it. The problem is that some of these DIY solutions may end up doing more harm than good. Here is how. Trim the Carpet One... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 11-3-2021
If you have lived in your home for several years, you will at some point notice an inevitable degradation in the quality of your carpet. The difference may be easily seen in stark contrast if you move a piece of stationary furniture after many years and compare the... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 10-8-2021
Choosing the right color and fabric combination for new carpeting is fun and exciting. Many carpet purchasers think long and hard about the type of carpet they want, but not very much about the type of padding they would like under the carpet. Although picking out the correct... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 9-3-2021
Nip & Tuck Carpet Repair is often called in to repair carpet that is suffering as a result of improper installation. So, we know the signs of a job that’s not well done, and we want to help you know them too. They Use the Wrong Equipment The... [read more]
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 8-4-2021
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?