Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Jul 2019
When it comes to carpet in your home it always has a life expectancy. When that is hit you have one of two options: either you can replace it with new carpet or replace it with another type of flooring. Regardless of which you choose you are left with a large amount of carpet that you don’t know what to do with other than trash it. However, there are several different uses for old carpet. Here are some of the major ways that you’re able to repurpose your old carpet.
While summer is the time when homeowners tend to replace their carpet, it is winter when you’ll need to replace an old piece of carpet. In Colorado, it is thoroughly known that we have winter snowstorms that you think you can get through. However, many cars tend to get stuck as they try and get out of their neighborhood. You’ll want to do yourself a favor and put a couple of carpet remnants in the back of your car for those winter days. That means you need to start planning now and make sure that you have set enough aside for when winter blows through again as it does every year.
Summer is known for when you hunker down and do housework and yard work. This means you’re getting up and down a lot, making your knees sore or even bruised. Knee pads can be expensive and awkward to use. You can save yourself a couple bucks and the hassle of wearing knee pads and save a piece of carpet the you can throw down whenever you need to. This will help to save your knees in the long run.
If you’re in need of a cheap scrubber, then think about using some old piece of carpet. These scrubbers are great for when you’re wanting to clean the window screens on your home. While they are gentle enough to not break the screen that provide enough rough material to get a good clean. There are many other uses for old carpet like an exercise mat, car mat, padding for the garage or kids play area.
While many homeowners feel that their carpet is in too rough of a shape to keep that isn’t always the case. Nip and Tuck Carpet Repair can bring your carpet back to life by removing stains that refuse to come out and straightening any wrinkles that are currently there. It is very rare that we ever tell a homeowner that their carpet has reached its limit. We can help you at a fraction of the cost to replace it. Call us today or fill out our online request form for a free estimate!
By Nip Tuck Carpet Repair 7-17-2019
- How to Get Rid of Carpet Dents?
- Can You Glue Fraying Carpet?
- Are Tack Strips Important
- It Is Worth It to Stretch Your Carpets
- Simple Tips for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Keep Your Carpet Free of Mold
- Does DIY Carpet Repair Work?
- When Can You Refresh Carpet and When Should You Replace It?
- A Guide To Choosing Carpet Padding
- How to Identify Poor Carpet Installation?
- The History of Carpet
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?