Nip Tuck Carpet Repair Power Stretcher Pipes
There are two types of power stretchers that can be used for proper carpet stretching. One is called a “double spiked power stretcher”. This tool grips onto the subfloor to tighten the carpet. The second stretcher is a “pipe power stretcher”. This tool includes pipes that extend the... [read more]
By Nip Tuck 5-27-2016
- How to Remove Older Stains?
- Will Going Barefoot Damage My Carpet?
- Should I Clean My Carpet Before or After the Stretch?
- Where Does the Carpet From a Patch Come From?
- Should You Put Carpet in the Bathroom?
- What Causes Carpet to Buckle?
- Pros and Cons of Plush Pile Carpet
- Carpet Repairs, New Carpet, and the Housing Market
- Is it Worth it to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Fleas?
- How to Get Wax Out of Carpet?
- Should You Get Your Carpet Professionally Cleaned?
- Should You Try and Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Can You Patch Your Carpet Yourself?
- Frieze- The New Shag Carpet
- Signs Your Carpet is Beyond Repair
- How to Patch Your Own Carpet?
- How to Protect Your Carpet from Ice Melt?
- Why Carpet Wrinkles Need Fixing?
- Signs You Might Have Carpet Beetles
- How to Repurpose Your Carpet?
- How Important is Your Pad?
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Snow and Your Carpet
- How to Keep Your Carpet in Good Condition?
- How to Handle Carpet Stains and Tears?
- Reviving Your Carpet
- How to Choose the Best Carpet for Your Home?
- The Process of Carpet Stretching
- How to Take Care of Outdoor Rugs?
- Why Should You Keep Your Carpet?
- Picking the Right Rug for Your Home
- What Areas Do We Service?
- Winter Carpet Care
- Remove Dents on Your Carpet
- Dogs Digging on Your Carpet
- Pet Damage on Your Carpet
- Is It Worth It to Rent Carpet Repair Tools?
- What to look for in a Carpet Repair Company?
- My Cat Keeps Urinating in the Same Spot
- Double spike stretcher vs power stretcher pipes
- Can you stretch carpet with furniture in the room?
- Is the Carpet Patch Visible?